International sales h/f
Your role will be to help Spotifarm develop its international presence with the challenge of trying to penetrate different countries (English speaking market and LATAM)
- Identification of international prospects based on a good understanding of the market (lead generation),
- Contacting companies: sequencing by email, telephone; exchanging and identifying their needs
- Leading sales meetings
- Be proactive in finding new business development channels, and in building and adjusting our sales approach and processes
- Generate original and creative content to present our offer to international prospects
Job is located in Beauvais with possibilities of Teleworking. You may need to travel a few times during the year to participate in trade shows and other activities (trainings, seminars, team buildings ...)
- You are persistent, have a strong ambition and resilience, which makes you comfortable with meeting targets and challenges
- You are fluent in French and English and Spanish
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to both listen and convince
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are proactive and are digital savvy
- Agricultural knowledge or background is a plus
Spotifarm is an agtech startup that developped a powerfull app that helps farmers take better agronomical decision to increase their yield and revenues. We make remote sensing and satellite imagery accessible and simple for every farmer so they can monitor their crops, scout their fields and optimize their inputs thanks to prescription maps.
We are growing very fast with already 7000 users in France, Belgium and Spain and are willing to expand in other geographies.
We belong to ISAGRI, one of the leader in the digital agriculture space (2250 employees, 241 MEUR TO).