R&i embedded software engineer (h/f)
- Scope: new generation of PEPS (passive-entry-passive-start) and remote control system (ECUs and sensors) compatible with smartphones and smart keyfobs. It involves mainly Bluetooth LE, NFC and UWB radio access technologies.
-In collaboration with System & Software Architects, R&I Technical leader, Software engineering specialist, the candidate will analyze, design and develop embedded solution to demonstrate our proof-of-concept UWB/NFC solution on ECU controller and sensors.
- The work aims at developing/integrating and validating performances via non-regression/convergence testing. In parallel, a refactoring/cross-reviewing activity is expected to ensure middle-term reuse of embedded modules. Environments are mainly embedded but also include host standard environment (Windows, Linux), simulated environments, cross compiled VM.
- The candidate will be involved in supporting platform team to ease the integration of innovation bricks in industrial products.
You justify an experience between 3 to 10 years in research and development/innovation activities in a highly technical domain.
Engineer Degree, excellent software skill, embedded experience.
Software expertise skills: Software engineering methods. Agile methods, Extreme programming, good knowledge of languages (compilation, grammars, …),
- Procedural and object languages : C/C++/Python is a must,: Rust/Perl/Lisp/Java/bash is desirable
- Architecture skills and/or experiences (UML, Enterprise-Architect, SADT/SART, DOORS, …)
- Operating system skills and understanding: VM, Linux, RTOS, AUTOSAR is a plus
- Low layer drivers : CAN FD/HD, LIN, SPI, UART, ETH, I2C, JTAG,
- Networking/Telecom knowledge : OSI model, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Bluetooth, LPWAN, 802.15
- Cloud/Cybersecurity knowledge is a plus.
So join us!
The recruitement office named OpenSuccess, is looking for a large-scale company a :
R&I Embedded Software Engineer M/F
This job is open immediately in Creteil for a permanent contract.